Thursday, December 4, 2008

mera pehla pehla B-L-O-G ...

In the past...
I've read blogs..
Commented on a few..
Contemplated of getting into this world of blogging on many occasions but...
I myself can't reason out why was I refraining from blogging...
The reasons could be plenty, but the most common reason wat runs through my head at this very moment is that whenever the thought of beginning to blog came across, the idea attracted me to a pretty good extent,  but when it actually came to writing a blog the attraction that prevailed a while ago fizzled out in a few moments...
Whenever I used to read a blog by any of my college mates I used get inspired to begin Blogging myself, sadly that inspiration remained passive till yesterday...
But today the passive inspiration has turned into an active one ...
Due to which I have decided to put an end to this procrastinated desire of mine and here I am writing my First {Pehla} BLOG!


2 comments:

Nikhil said...

welcome to the world of blogging. i am sure you will find this an excellent place to place your ideas, and have all of us treat it as a discussion.
Blogs serve very well to propagate an idea, or a thought to a larger group of people, and the best part is, you get to have your say fully, with out interruptions. And then u have can well thought out responses.
Have a good time blogging mate...be sure to keep me in the know of when you update your blogs.

Akshay said...

Nice. Hope to see interesting articles with interesting viewpoints here with interesting comments leading to interesting DISCUSSIONS. Keep BLOGGING!